Photography is more than just work, it is more than just art, it is my passion....
I'm a family man with a beautiful wife and amazing baby daughter who was born at the end of 2014. They are my biggest inspiration and such a blessing with the support and love they show me.
Apart from my family, most of the time I just let my photography do the talking, so if you've not had a look at my Facebook page or Blog to see some of my more recent work please do take a look.
In addition to the quality of the final results there are some other key benefits that I would like to make you aware of.
- One point of contact from start to finish. You only deal with me (Mark) from first phone/email contact through to the delivery of your photographs. This means I get to know you and your individual needs to make the whole process painless and one less thing to worry about on your special day.
- I work quickly for the formal photos. From experience I know that your time is very precious and you don't want to be away from your guests any longer than is necessary to create those memorable images.
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas. Although I come to your wedding with a whole host of ideas for poses both fun, formal and contemporary, I love to hear of any special shots that you would like. This is your day and I want you to get the most out of it.
- Wedding on the Web. There will always be people who were not able to make it to your special day and who will be longing to see what happened. With Wedding on the Web I get 15-20 photos online the next day, on my Facebook page and my Blog so they can all see what happened. You can even give me a list of email addresses that you would like us to notify when this is live.
- Storybook wedding. I capture the beauty, excitement, enjoyment and fun of your day, by mixing contemporary, traditional and relaxed/unposed photographs as well as picking up on the little details that others might miss.
- Your right to choose. I have packages and al a Carte options so you get what you want, not what someone else thinks you want. Want a full album, no problem, want coffee table books, no problem, want everything on a DVD for you to print, no problem, want a DVD slide show, no problem, want it to snow or for the sun to shine on your day...... no promises!
- More than just a slideshow. Most photographers offer a slideshow that takes you through one photo after another. I've gone one or possibly five steps further with our high end photo presentations, samples of which can be found here.
- The right kit for the job. Although the right kit doesn't make a good photographer or photograph, a good photographer with the right kit can do a lot more and get far better results. I have a wide selection of gear to allow me to shoot in all situations, even those dark churches where no flash is allowed. I have backups of everything and even the backups have backups so you don't need to worry that your day will be ruined in the unlikely event that something does stop working.
Please do get in touch for availability and to discuss your photographic needs.
- The height advantage. This is one that almost no other photographer can offer. At almost 6'6" tall, I can get angles that others would need a ladder for. I'm also very accustomed to laying on the floor for the low angle shot so pretty much I've got it all covered.
- Fun. Not sure if this should come first or last, but it is very important. I like to have fun, I want you to have fun. Weddings are great occasions but they can come with an element of stress as well. I always enjoy myself as I work and this rubs off on my customers as well, so if you are looking for a fun, relaxed and professional experience with wonderful moments captures then look no further.
Making you happy is what makes me happy.
Mark Smith Photography is pleased to provide - Plymouth Wedding Photography - Plymouth Baby Photography - Plymouth Newborn Photography - Devon Wedding Photography - Cornwall Wedding Photography - Plymouth Toddler Photographer - Plymouth Family Photography - Devon Toddler Photography - UK Wedding Photography - and much much more.